Terms of Service
terms of service
Registered members (hereinafter referred to as "members") are required to use this service in accordance with this agreement.
■ About the scope of application
1. 1. This agreement shall apply to all relationships related to the use of this service between the member and this corporation.
2. 2. Regarding this service, in addition to this agreement, we may make various provisions (hereinafter referred to as "individual provisions") such as rules for use. These individual provisions, regardless of their name, shall form part of this agreement.
3. If the provisions of this agreement contradict the provisions of the individual provisions of the preceding article, the provisions of the individual provisions shall prevail unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
■ About our corporation
We provide various training and events to our members.
■ About members
Membership registration shall be completed when the applicant for membership agrees to this agreement, applies for membership registration by the method specified by the corporation, and the corporation approves this.
Membership registration shall be automatically renewed unless there is a request to withdraw.
If we determine that the applicant for membership registration has the following reasons, we may not approve the application for membership registration, and we shall not be obliged to disclose the reason.
1. 1. When false matters are reported when applying for membership registration
2. 2. When the application is from a person who has violated this agreement
3. 3. In addition, when our corporation judges that membership registration is not appropriate
■ About annual membership fee
This agreement is a yearly renewal system from October 1st to September 30th of the following year, and even if you register as a member in the middle of the year, you must pay the full annual membership fee.
If you change the type of member on the way, you must promptly submit a change notification and pay the difference in the annual membership fee. (However, the difference will not be refunded.)
An administrative fee will be charged separately for the enrollment procedure. However, if you continue in the next fiscal year, no administrative fee will be charged.
■ Change of member information
If there is a change in the information stated in the application form at the time of enrollment, the member shall promptly apply for the change in the member information in the document prescribed by the corporation.
■ Cooling off after application
1. 1. The applicant may withdraw and cancel the application in writing within 8 days including the date of issuance of this contract.
2. 2. Cancellation of the contract will be established from the time the applicant sends a document stating that the application will be withdrawn to the corporation.
3. 3. No fee is required for withdrawal of the application, and the applicant will not be required to pay damages or penalties.
4. By the time the contract cancellation application is sent, the consideration for the training, etc. conducted must be paid to the corporation.
1. 1. We shall send an email confirming our intention to continue by the end of the month two months before the start of the new year.
2. 2. If a member wishes to withdraw from the next year, he / she shall apply to the corporation by the day before the start of the new year (September 30) using the withdrawal notification form.
3. 3. If the member does not apply for withdrawal by the specified date and the annual membership fee for the next year is automatically deducted, the member will not be able to refund it at all.
■ About this service
1. 1. Members can take our WEB class free of charge. In addition, the WEB class is divided into classes that can be taken by members.
2. 2. Members can use the advance application and discount system for paid training and events. However, advance reservations and discounts may not be set.
3. 3. Members can use the logo issued by this corporation. However, the logo will not be issued to student members, friends members, and supporting members.
■ Compliance items
Members should comply with the following matters regarding the use of this corporation.
1. 1. Take the course with careful attention to your own health management.
2. 2. Be careful not to get injured.
■ Prohibited acts
Members should not do the following:
1. 1. To provide false information in the member's application.
2. 2. Doing something that causes trouble to other members or instructors.
3. 3. Acting in a way that disturbs harmony with other members.
4. To intentionally damage or lose the equipment and fixtures in our corporation.
5. Acting in violation of laws and regulations, whether intentionally or negligently.
6. Acts that interfere with the operation of this corporation.
7. Acts that violate public order and morals or cause disadvantages to others.
8. Other acts that the corporation deems inappropriate.
■ Cancellation of membership
If a member falls under any of the following, we may suspend the use of this service and cancel the membership without the consent of the member.
1. 1. If you violate this agreement.
2. 2. When there is an act of obstruction against our corporation.
3. 3. When complaints occur frequently from the instructor or other members.
4. When this service is used illegally.
5. In addition, when our corporation judges that it is inappropriate.
■ Compensation for damages
If a member causes damage to the corporation due to an act that violates this agreement, or any other fraudulent or illegal act, the corporation shall be able to claim appropriate damages from the member.
1. 1. The corporation shall not be liable for any damages caused by the member's use of this service or the inability to use the service, except for reasons attributable to the corporation.
2. 2. The corporation shall not be liable for accidents and injuries during training and events conducted by members, except for reasons attributable to the corporation.
3. 3. The corporation shall not be liable for any accidents or injuries caused by the members, except for reasons attributable to the corporation.